Sigma Cleansing and Polishing Tool Review
"Say goodbye to dull and uneven skin"
Sigma has done it again!!! They recently launched their new "Cleansing and Polishing tool" a few weeks ago. I have been waiting for this product to come out since Simone had gave us a sneak peek. I had contemplated on buying the Clarisonic, but hesitated to pay the price! When I saw that Sigma was coming out with their own version of a Clarisonic, I was thrilled!
The Cleansing and Polishing tool is so cute! Has a great packaging and does what it is supposed to do. I received mine this past Saturday and wanted to play with it right away, but I had just applied my makeup for the day. As always, the Sigma packaging is always so nice. The product comes with a pamphlet explaining the product and how to use it.
The Cleansing and Polishing tool comes with 3 interchangeable brush heads. Soft (all pink), medium(pink/white) and firm (all white).
The wonderful thing about this product is the price tag! This baby sells for $39!!! Cant' beat that! Some may think if it's only $39, compared to a Clarisonic $150+, that it can't compare. Well...it works well for me and Sigma has not disappointed or let me down with any of their products thus far!
The Cleansing and Polishing tool also has 2 speeds. From what I heard, the other cleansing tools on the market do not have changing speeds. The brushes fully rotate and the bristles have the perfect feel. I like using the pink/white one . I have also used this on my neck and decollet area as well as my legs!! Yes, my legs. My legs get very dry and need extra TLC and this tool works perfectly for it. Although I wish the brush heads were bigger for the body and legs. According to Simone's tweets, it looks like they are testing brushes for the body. YAY!!
1. Add a small amount of your favorite facial cleaner directly to the brush head prior to application. Use the medium or firm brush head once a week to exfoliate dead skin cells and expose a fresh healthy layer of skin. If you have sensitive skin, use the softest brush head at all times. Keep your entire exfoliation process under one minute.
2. Use the soft brush head for daily polishing. This should be a quick process kept under one minute to lightly remove dead skin cells prior to makeup application.
3. Once your skin is exfoliated and polished, proceed with the application of your favorite moisturizer and makeup. You will notice that the polishing process will help your moisturizer deeply penetrate your skin, which will create the perfect base for flawless makeup application!
4. Adjust this routine as needed. Once you get started, you can customize the intervals between exfoliation and polishing to fit your needs and your skin type. Moderation is key!
Now is the time to get back to natural skin by efficiently removing all makeup residues from your skin!
1. Always use the softest brush head during the cleansing process.
2. Remove excess makeup prior to cleansing with facial wipes containing makeup remover.
3. Add a small amount of your favorite facial cleanser to the softest brush head and gently work it onto your skin using the Sigma Beauty Cleansing and Polishing Tool. Keep your cleansing process under one minute.
4. Apply your favorite moisturizer and you're ready for your beauty sleep!
Water resistant. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
Not convinced? Watch Sigma's video:
My overall thought on this is WONDERFUL! I've been wanting a way to keep my skin regimine quick and easy. This tool works, thoroughly cleaning my face without being too harsh. (I You don't have to use a special product, as you can use your own facial cleanser if you prefer. This product did not have to break my bank or get me in trouble with the Hubby! ;-)
Get yours NOW!! Use code: ALL2011 for an extra 10% OFF
Do you have the Sigma Cleansing and Polishing Tool? What do you think of it?