It's always painful to see my little ones sick, helpless and in pain when they are sick, especially sick with a fever. My youngest son has a history of febrile seizures so I count on and trust Children's Advil to help relieve his pain and bring down his fevers. Children's Advil helps provide fever relief for up to 8 hours. My son loves the grape flavored taste and doesn't hesitate when it's time to take the medicine.
Children’s Advil® is the #1 Selling Children’s Fever Brand. Nothing reduces a fever faster or keeps it down longer than Children’s Advil®. You can feel confident knowing that Children’s Advil® is both safe and effective when used as directed.
- Always read and keep the cartons for complete warnings and information on Infants’ Advil® and Children’s Advil® products
- Only use the dosing device that comes packaged with the medicine
- Use as directed
It is important to remember:
- Ages 6-23 months
- Reduces fever, relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headaches, and toothaches
Infants’ Advil® Concentrated Drops:
- Ages 2-11 years
- Fever reducer, relives minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches, and toothaches
Children’s Advil® Suspension Liquid:
Purchase additional Infants’ Advil® or Children’s Advil® at your local retail store.
- Click here for complete drug facts, uses, warnings, dosing chart and active ingredients.
- 'Like' Children’s Advil® on Facebook
For more information, visit us at www.childrensadvil.com.
Disclosure: I have received a bottle of Children's Advil for FREE by Smiley360. All opinions are 100% mine and have not been influenced by anyone.
If you aren't a Smiley360 member, sign up here to receive FREE products to review