This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.
There are so many things I still want to do in life. There's either never enough time or not enough money. But here are my 15 (in no particular order)
My Bucket List:
- Go to New York..and "see the lights"
- Take a BIG family vacation (Hawaii, DisneyWorld)
- Finally graduate! I've had so many bumps in the roads...
- Learn to play an instrument, like the guitar! Maybe I can learn from my son, the Rockstar
- Take a trip back to the Philippines, where I was born. (I haven't been back since)
- Have a baby GIRL!
- Take a vacation to Fiji...with just my Husband!
- Be able to grow a garden or at least ONE plant without killing it. The longest something had lasted was 7 months.
- Experience Mardi Gras
- Take a FAMILY trip (especially my brother and sister and their families). We rarely get to all spend time together..relaxing!
- Hike with my family through Zion National Park
- Throw my parents an amazing ANNIVERSARY party. They deserve it!
- Renew my vows (in 3 years) for our 10th anniversary
- Drop some pounds, stay fit and learn to eat healthier
- Try something I never thought I'd do..(not sure what that is yet)